Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why must Adults act like children? Or Why I like city life...

For the past few years I have been living in an apartment unit in my parents residence and it is a beautiful neighborhood that is mostly a retirement community.  I cannot believe the behind the back high school level bickering and rude behavior that goes on here!  I actually miss the suburban neighborhood that I grew up in where non of the neighbors new or talked to each other!  People in this neighborhood smile at you and wave whenever you go by and talk to you when you are on a walk and then they talk about you to the other neighbors and snip about every little thing that bothers them.  It is as bad if not worse than when I was dealing with gossip in High School.  My parents always told me that it is important to act like an adult but really is this how adults behave?  I am appalled by what I have seen here and I cannot wait to get back to the city where my neighbors will mind their own darn business
(Oh and I am also ready for a whole lot less snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment